The caregiving role can bring forth many different feelings and emotions, and anxiety is one which can be problematic for those managing care. In observance of Mental Health Week this May, we welcome back Dr. Patrick McGrath to talk about:
• Anxiety in caregivers
• How to notice and address it
• Practical and unique tips to support your mental health
Our Speaker: Dr. Patrick McGrath is a clinical psychologist and Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry at Dalhousie University and a scientist at the IWK Health Centre where his research is based. He is an Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Ottawa and founder and president of 90Second Health Letters. He frequently treats caregivers with anxiety in his private practice.
Register for a chance to win an OCO water bottle!
Learn more at Eventbrite.
Date: Tuesday, May 2nd, 2023
Time: 12pm – 1pm ET
Place: Zoom (link provided via email to those who register)
• Please note that this presentation is available in English only.
• Pour de l’information sur nos programmes et services en français, visitez
www.ontariocaregiver.ca/fr ou communiquez avec nous par courriel à email@example.com.
• For any difficulty with registration or any other questions, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-877-1626 X 1011