Please visit this link to register: Drugs & Youth, What Adults Need to Know! | Eventbrite
Join us for a 5-part mini-series hosted by Brantford and Brant County community partners! Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the substance use continuum, gain essential knowledge about the prevention of harmful substances, and develop strategies that delay the onset of harmful problematic use. Our keynote speaker, Dr. Tara L. Bruno PH D, will present up to date information, in collaboration with research from Dr. Gabor Maté MD and Dr. Michael Ungar PhD.
- Participants will be able to engage with local community agencies at our Marketplace; Ask questions to our panel of experts, and pick up FREE take-home resources. Register today to learn from the comfort of your own home, or in-person that will include a FREE light dinner.
- Part 1: Building Meaningful Connections with Youth - Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Part 2: Understanding Substance Use - Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- Part 3: Early Identification and Interventions - Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Part 4: Treatments - Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Part 5: Community Supports - Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Registration opens at 5:30pm at the Brantford and District Civic Centre. Event will begin at 6:00pm until 8:00pm for each session.
To learn more and to register for the event, visit www.bit.ly/dywantk