You’re invited for EHN Canada’s next educational event: New Trends in the Workplace Mental Health and Addictions Summit
Over the last two and a half years, there has been a notable shift within professional environments across Canada. People have been going back and forth with stay-at-home orders, working from home then back in office and home again. It is hard to find a sense of “normal” again. And it has taken a toll on Canadian workers. According to the Human Resources Professional Association, only 23% of Canadians feel comfortable approaching their employer with mental health concerns. With new barriers becoming a factor in employees’ mental health and addictions, it is essential to know what types of programming and options are available. On Thursday, May 19 between 12-2pm EST, we are excited to host the two-hour New Trends in Workplace Mental Health and Addictions Summit. We will focus on the digital shift healthcare providers have taken and the ways in which employers and employees can engage with these new digital forums. We also have the opportunity to sit down with both EHN Canada and industry leaders to discuss what compassionate leadership means to them and how they have implemented it in their respective working environments.
OUR PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE:
- a 45-minute session on how to avoid burnout and how to prioritize employee’s mental health with Cara Vacarrino, COO, EHN Canada
- a 50-minute Industry Professional Panel focusing on compassionate leadership, with Dr. Rakesh Jetly, Former Chief of Psychiatry, Canadian Armed Forces; Cara Vacarrino, COO, EHN Canada; and Rosanna Yip, Director, R. Yipp & Associates Inc.
- Determine the effectiveness telehealth channels for your respective work environment
- Explore the variety of mental health and addictions program options available to employees
- Discuss the need and methods to check-in with employees to see their level of comfort with circumstances constantly evolving
- Define what compassionate leadership is and how to implement it in your workplace
Date: May 19, 2022 – 12pm ET, 9am PT
This summit provides 2.0 CEU credits recognized by the CACCF, CCPA, CPHR (BC/Yukon, Nova Scotia), CVRP, HRPA, and MDPAC.
For more information and to register, please visit: