This research-based program from Strong Minds Strong Kids, Psychology Canada is built on an experiential learning approach and provides you with practical, developmentally appropriate, engaging activities for students in grades one to six. Its aim is to help educators, social service workers, caregivers, and parents create teachable moments to introduce stress management strategies and build emotional resiliency.
The program features skill-based activities that:
• Help children understand stress and its impact on health and learning.
• Teach children practical techniques for coping with stress and promoting resilience.
• Show children how to address the signs of stress before they get overwhelmed by them.
This training includes:
• 1.5 hour recording on the fundamentals of stress management
• 2.5 hour LIVE session that provide an in-depth exploration of the program content, stress management activities for the classroom and beyond.
• 1 Electronic Program Guide of your choice: KHST! Grades 1-3 or KSHT! Grades 4-6
• Live Q&A with Stress Management expert.
• Implementation tools for adapting and delivering lessons in the virtual classroom.
• Ongoing coaching and support through program delivery.
• Certificate of completion
• all for just $75!