CCIM invites you to an instructor-led online training on Privacy and Security for the Integrated Assessment Record (IAR).
Purpose of the training
- Provide you with important guidelines to comply with privacy legislation.
- Help you understand privacy and security processes.
- Help you integrate IAR with your existing privacy and security processes.
- Client Privacy Rights and the Privacy and Security Framework for the IAR
- Policy and procedure examples for gathering consent for IAR access
- IAR tools for the Privacy Officer, such as reports and audit logs
- Examples of risks to privacy and security
- What to do in case of a privacy or data security incident?
Who should attend?
- This webinar training is designed for your organization’s IAR Privacy Officer.
- This is an optional refresher training.
Registration now is open. Reserve your spot!
Audio and video conferencing details will be emailed to participants before the training date.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email or phone to leave a voice-message with your name, email address and your request during business hours (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
CCIM Service Desk email@example.com 1-866-363-CCIM (2246)