To contain the spread of COVID-19, governments across the globe have put physical distancing measures in place. This webinar will look at the factors impacting the ability of Canadian adults to follow guidelines, including:
- the socio-demographic, social, psychological and clinical factors
- special populations that may benefit from targeted public health interventions
- potentially modifiable factors that may improve the public’s adherence to physical distancing.
This webinar is for public health professionals and mental health and addictions stakeholders. Access the event flyer here.
- Philip Gerretsen, Clinician scientist, Campbell Family Mental Health Research Institute, CAMH
- Julia Kim, PhD candidate, Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto
- Anik Proulx, Registered Nurse, Program Manager, Health Protection Division, Public Health Sudbury & Districts
- Bernadette Walicki, Foundational Standard Specialist, Knowledge and Strategic Services, Public Health Sudbury & Districts
This webinar is presented by Evidence Exchange Network (EENet), which is part of the Provincial System Support Program at CAMH.