Leadership and motivation for supervisors for health and human service professionals
Presented by SickKids Centre for Community Mental Health Learning Institute
Live webinar: May 25, 2021 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Facilitator: Susan Geary, PhD
Engaged and inspired employees will work up to 30% harder than their counterparts. This webinar will look at how supervisors can use their leadership skills to encourage such exemplary performance. They will learn how to inspire employees by helping them see the connection between their own job and the vision of the organization. They will also be exposed to a leadership tool that will help them use different leadership styles based on the needs of their followers. They will learn different ways to motivate and inspire their employees. They will also look at how to build a high-performing team. Their role in leading and implementing change will also be discussed.
• Clarify what leadership is and how it differs from management
• Discuss high impact actions to take as a leader to meet the needs of each employee
• Connect each person's job to the vision of the organization
• Motivate, engage and inspire employees
• Understand how to influence employees
• Implement change effectively
• Build a strong team to increase the productivity of the group
Registration fees: $250
Find full registration details at https://cvent.me/EgZLDD