Are you a psychotherapy provider who struggles with the following:
- Finding an available psychiatrist for your client—especially one who engages as a trusted partner within your circle of care?
- Access to shared decision-making, increased support and resources for challenging client cases?
- Creating a circle of care with other mental-healthcare practitioners?
Well, Psychotherapy Matters(PM) is at the cutting edge of collaborative care! We are a virtual platform that integrates your psychotherapy practice with primary-care physicians and psychiatrists across Ontario. This membership-based program gives you direct access to a team of psychiatrists and medical doctors when you need them! Psychiatrists become an extension of your practice, offering medication recommendations and clinical diagnoses.
That's not all! We also offer:
- Practice Support and shared decision-making
- An online directory listing
- Marketing Support and joint marketing opportunities
- Free monthly educational conferences
- 5-15 minute Hallway chats with PMVC physicians about any clinical or client-related question
- Collaborative group supervision facilitated by PMVC physicians
If you are interested in any of the above services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to answer any questions!