The Paula Goering Collaborative Research and Knowledge Translation Award recognizes an innovative researcher – knowledge user collaboration for Integrated Knowledge Translation (IKT) in the area of mental health and addictions.
The Paula Goering Award was first launched in 2012 and is offered bi-annually (every two years). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 call was postponed. This is the fifth call for applications.
- Project is completed or close to completion.
- At least one partner in the project is based in Ontario.
- The project is based on IKT principles and values aligned with the CIHR definition.
Principal adjudication criteria
- Project demonstrates components of IKT.
- Project has mental health and/or addictions focus.
- Project approach shows innovation, creativity.
- There is diverse stakeholder involvement, including persons with lived experience.
- Value to people experiencing mental health and/or addictions problems and the people and services that support them is demonstrated.
- Total funds available: $2000
- An opportunity for the successful partnership(s) to present their project.
Application submission deadline: May 15, 2022
Award recipient notified: by July 2022
Review Committee includes representation from research, knowledge user and policy communities.
For more information about the call and to apply, visit: https://kmb.camh.ca/eenet/news...ealth-and-addictions