OPDI Call for Webinar Proposals
Do you have an idea for a webinar related to the field of Peer Support? Would you like to share your knowledge and experience on a particular topic? Ontario Peer Development Initiative is proud to produce monthly webinars for our membership and the larger Peer Support Community, and we are currently inviting proposals for future webinars. We welcome the creation of new webinars, as well as webinars developed from previous presentations and/or conference papers. We are interested in the work of seasoned presenters, as well as first-time facilitators. This is a great opportunity to develop your professional skills and have your work reach a wide audience.
- Description of your proposed webinar, where you outline the topic/theme that you would like to present on. (300 words or less)
- Anticipated length of webinar. Our webinars are typically 60 – 90 minutes.
- Preferred webinar date. In which month would you like to present?
- Short presenter bio.
Topics may include:
- Peer Support before/during/after COVID-19.
- Burnout and/or isolation.
- The opioid pandemic.
- Peer Drift
- Online Peer Support experiences
- Anti-Oppression Frameworks for Peer Support
Please submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Webinar Proposal. Presenters will be compensated with a $125 honorarium. Please reach out to us if you have any questions/thoughts about the webinar series. We would love to hear from you.