CCYP's Strength in Structure Project is looking for 30 youth (aged 15-29) who:
- Self identify as Black
- Have accessed social and community services of some kind
- Are willing and able to discuss their experiences as part of a focus group made up of their peers lasting anywhere from 1-2 hours
- Are available on Thursday May 6th, 5-6pm EST
- Have not participated in a focus group with Strength in Structure before
- Are open to being compensated $25/hr for their participation. (e-transfer)
Interested? Please complete both of these steps by Friday April 30th, 2021
- Fill out this form and share/forward to anyone who you think would be suitable for this opportunity!
- Download, fill out, and sign the consent form separately and upload it to the google form OR e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about this opportunity? Contact email@example.com at the Canadian Council for Youth Prosperity.