Apply today to receive hands on coaching support to address a quality issue at your organization!
Deadline to apply is August 6, 2021
E-QIP is accepting applications for our next cohort of QI project coaching. During the approximately 7 month coaching period, this cohort of project teams will work with a coach to develop essential QI and data analytic skills to complete and sustain a QI project and build a culture of continuous quality improvement.
Apply today to:
- Receive dedicated 1:1 QI and data coaching for your project team to improve processes of care, with the goal to enhance client experience and health outcomes
- Receive support from subject matter experts on system and organizational priorities related to access to care/wait times and equity to guide your improvement projects and pandemic recovery efforts
- Learn to apply QI methodology and tools based on the Model for Improvement and sustainability planning to “hold your gains”
- Receive guidance on using an annual QI planning cycle to manage your improvement efforts
- Engage with a community of agencies who are working on the same QI planning cycle and with the same tools
- Experience opportunities to share your learnings, learn from others, and benefit from the knowledge and experiences of peer agencies
Join a webinar on Thursday, July 29, 2pm-3pm EST to learn about how to apply for Cohort 6!
- Learn how to prepare and submit an application for Cohort 6 QI project coaching support
- Meet the E-QIP Coaches
- Ask questions
Registration is required! Register today!