Job Posting Nov Aug 15, 2020
ASAP: Receptionist / Dispensary Position – Full-time
Visionary Health Educational Medical Clinic– Toronto (Dundas /Kipling Station), 5359 Dundas St. West Unit 108, Etobicoke, ON, MB1B1, www.visionaryhealth.ca
We are a multidisciplinary wellness clinic with Naturopathic Doctors, Registered Massage Therapists, Social Worker, Nutritionist, Live Blood Cell Analysist and Nurse practitioners looking for a receptionist/dispensary employee who is willing to grow with the company as it expands.
The ideal candidate should have previous office/reception, organizational skills, able to work effectively and efficiently in a multi tasked environment. The position would be an exciting work opportunity in a caring and client- oriented professional environment. The position requires an upbeat, detail-oriented individual with an outstanding level of client service and great organizational skills. The role would provide full administrative duties, dispending of tinctures and supplements, assistance to the practitioners and other medical teams of care. Medical, supplement and herbal terminology is not necessary. The candidate is a patient focused professional with excellent fluency in English and strong communication skills.
- Schedule appointments- on SmartND software, follow up patient visits appropriately
- Maintenance and organization of treatments, room stock and supply set up
- Scan, upload and organize patient profiles and paper documents (faxing, mailing, scanning)
- Promptly respond to calls and voicemails.
- Facilitate communication and coordination between practitioners and patients
- Manage referrals and appointments
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies as needed
- Manage dispensary – supplements; tinctures; homeopathic and orders/storage
- Passion for helping people with a high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Excellent verbal/written communication with superb client service and organizational skills
- Ability to work well and be adaptable in a fast-paced environment and be able to multitask efficiently
- Excellent problem-solving skills and detail oriented
- Proficiency with MS Office Package; basic typing skills
- Knowledge of office procedures
- No medical terminology, lab knowledge beneficial
- Knowledge Defib, CPR - is a benefit
- Flexible working hours during week days, after hours and Saturdays
- A college/post-secondary education or would be an asset
- Mange marketing; social media
- Accounting; invoicing, record keeping and balancing accounts.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter. References are required upon request. Hourly: minimum rate /hour
Submit to: Alda Clinic Manager email@example.com Subject Title: Reception