Director, Corporate Services - Vibrant Healthcare Alliance
Join the senior leadership team and be part of a dynamic, newly integrated organization committed to its new vision as the new Director, Corporate Services with Vibrant Healthcare Alliance.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will bring both your strategic and ‘hands-on’ expertise to provide leadership in the strategic and operational management of all corporate and operational services including business planning, financial and administrative systems, facilities management, human resources and information technology.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and administering all aspects of financial services including organizational budget preparation, monthly and quarterly financial analysis, payroll, accounts payable and receivable, audit activities, financial policies and procedures.
- Providing leadership and oversight for budget and financial analysis, risk analysis and mitigation strategies and internal/external audit activities; providing recommendations to the CEO and Board committees.
- Overseeing the sourcing and procurement of goods and services, ensuring compliance with broader public sector and funder requirements and Vibrant policies.
- Overseeing and managing the provision of infrastructure planning and operations (e.g., capital projects, accommodation, accessibility plans, facilities management, leasing and leasehold improvements, building maintenance and renovations, furniture/assets management, building safety and security, environmental initiatives, etc.) for all site as required to ensure successful investment in infrastructure, furniture, equipment and other capital assets.
- Participating in the development of business plans, strategic agenda and priorities, including the development, implementation and evaluation of the organization’s vision, goals and business performance.
- Working with the CEO to set the vision, priorities and plans for the delivery of all Vibrant Healthcare Alliances services and programs aimed at advancing integration and equity across the broader spectrum of health care and community development to enabling improved client experiences and health outcomes.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Broad understanding of the healthcare and/or community health sector.
- Masters’ degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent combination of work experience and related professional certifications.
- Proven and demonstrated progressive leadership experience to lead a team through in the delivery of strong results through innovation and a high performing team.
- Experience in managing the full range of corporate business functions including human resources and labour relations, business planning and development, financial planning and management, facilities, and IT.
- Sound technical knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices (i.e. Public Sector Accounting Standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Knowledge of risk management principles and processes in a non-profit environment
- Proven critical and strategic thinker and problem-solver with excellent organizational skills and significant initiative to develop strategies, goals plans and solutions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing successful relationships with internal partners and external stakeholders and effective facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply, please click on the following link: APPLY NOW by March 24th, 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. If you have questions, you can also contact Heather Lockie at 416-237-1500 ex. 237 or email@example.com.