On Saturday May 28th, at 7:30pm EDT, join this event for 90 minutes to learn from some of the world’s top experts in the area of psychedelic-assisted therapies and medicine. This event is open and accessible to all, in-person (at the Hilton Toronto Downtown) or live-streamed and recorded.
A Q&A session will be held during this panel discussion, and in preparation, we would like to hear from you! What are your top questions about psychedelic therapies and medicine? Share your questions by responding below in the comment section.
To learn more about the upcoming psychedelic conference and to register for this in-person/livestream event please visit: https://fromresearchtoreality.com/public-event/
- Rick Doblin, Ph.D., Founder, Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies
- Olivia Marcus, Ph.D., Postdoctoral fellow, New York University, Rory Meyers College of Nursing
- Dawn D. Davis, PhD Candidate, Law, Management, and Policy, University of Idaho
- Ifetayo Harvey, Founder, People of Color Psychedelic Collective
- David Nutt, Deputy Head, Centre for Psychedelic Research, Imperial College London
- Monnica T. Williams, Associate Professor, University of Ottawa
- Dr. Brian Rush, Emeritus Scientist, Institute for Mental Health Policy Research, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health