Job description: Program Administrator
Part-time: 20 hrs per week
Remote - However preference will be given to candidates living in Ontario
Purpose: To support the day-to-day operations of a small, but busy national charity.
Reports to: Executive Director
The Centre for ADHD Awareness Canada, (CADDAC) is a national charity dedicated to improving the lives of those with ADHD through ADHD awareness, education and advocacy.
- Schedule and coordinate meeting logistics, including set up of video, conference, and virtual, circulating agendas and other documents
- Maintain organizational files, documents and archives
- Formatting documents, such as word or PowerPoint
- Perform general administrative support as needed
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Process expense claim forms
- Track donor and sponsor recognition
- Support donor outreach and stewardship activities
- Manage donor database
- Running reports as needed
- Help with the planning and delivery of webinars, workshops, programs, courses, and our annual conference
- Moderating virtual events
- Manage registrations for all events
- Book venues, AV, catering
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Create promotional material for events
- Send bi-weekly newsletter
- Manage subscriber lists
- Regularly update website content, photos, and graphics
- Troubleshoot website issues in consultation with external vendors
- 3+ years experience working for a charity or not for profit
- 2+ years event planning experience
- Experience using Constant Contact, Donor Perfect, or similar software a must
- experience updating websites and blogs, specifically WordPress platform
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic work environment.
- Solid written and oral communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Ability to organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines with strong attention to detail a must.
- Ability to work from home in a virtual office setting with minimal supervision.
- Must be comfortable learning new software
The Centre for ADHD Awareness, Canada (CADDAC) is an equal opportunity employer. We seek a broad and diverse pool of candidates and strongly believe that our organization benefits from the perspectives and talents of a diverse staff.
Interested Candidates please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Program Administrator in the subject line.