The Knowledge Mobilization portfolio within CAMH's Provincial Support System Program is hiring a full-time, permanent Research Methods Specialist.
Reporting to the Manager of Knowledge Mobilization Strategy and Evaluation, the Research Methods Specialist will support PSSP’s Knowledge Mobilization portfolio in identifying and responding to knowledge gaps and needs in Ontario’s mental health, substance use and addictions system.
The Research Methods Specialist will employ their expertise in conducting systematic reviews, rapid reviews, evidence briefs, and jurisdictional scans to lead and engage in a variety of initiatives, projects, and activities. The Research Methods Specialist will also have expertise in the theory, models, frameworks, tools, and practice of knowledge mobilization and evaluation. The role will include:
- Conducting literature searches, environmental scans, needs assessments and consultations to understand stakeholders’ evidence gaps and needs;
- Leading and developing tailored evidence resources to enhance understanding and uptake, including developing various forms of reviews, evidence briefs, infographics and other resources that are responsive to the decision-making needs of researchers, policymakers, and health care decision-makers across Ontario;
- Engaging with stakeholders and subject matter experts to facilitate the application of evidence;
- Designing and implementing initiatives, data visualization, and publishing to advance the field of knowledge mobilization and demonstrate impact;
- Providing guidance on review strategies, tools, and trainings for the development and application of work plans for projects involved with the project, PSSP and CAMH overall;
- Providing coaching and training, and consistently reviewing and sharing emerging research and evidence.
Please Note: This full-time, permanent, position is part of the OPSEU bargaining unit.
Salary Range: $38.21 - $51.54 per hour
Click here to learn more and apply.