On January 28, 2021, EENet presented a webinar that provided:
- mental health highlights from the 2019 Ontario Student Drug Use and Health Survey (OSDUHS)
- context on the current mental health experiences of students in Ontario and Canada in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Watch the webinar recording and download the slides (PDF) — Please note that sections of this resource were created by a third party. While we are pleased to share this resource with you, we cannot guarantee its accessibility.
- Dr. Hayley Hamilton, Senior Scientist, Institute for Mental Health Policy Research, CAMH
- Dr. Tara Elton-Marshall, Independent Scientist, Institute for Mental Health Policy Research, CAMH
- Angela Boak, Research Methods Specialist and OSDUHS Manager, CAMH
- Gayle Browne, Manager, Training & Education, Kids Help Phone
- Allison Potts, Professor, Fleming College, and Substance Use Portfolio Lead, School Mental Health Ontario
- Maureen MacKay, Implementation Coach – London Region, and Youth Suicide Prevention Portfolio Lead, School Mental Health Ontario
This webinar was presented by EENet, which is part of the Provincial System Support Program (PSSP) at CAMH, in partnership with Kids Help Phone and School Mental Health Ontario.