Submit an abstract for an e-poster presentation or Ignite Talk for the 10th Annual E-Mental Health Conference: Virtual Care in Times of Crisis and Beyond on March 3rd and 4th , 2021.
Submission deadline: February 15th, 2021 (11:59 pm EST).
Event dates: March 3rd and 4th, 2021
Submit your abstract: https://acdresearch.med.ubc.ca...abstract-submission/
This interactive virtual event will provide opportunities for development, networking and engaging interactions. The abstract selection committee is accepting submissions in the field of eMental Health in the areas below:
- Virtual care in a public health crisis
- New technologies in eMental Health - going beyond the ordinary
- Global learning and how to build momentum
- Other related topics of interest including topics in assessment, digital compassion, implementation methods, co-creation and data science related to e-mental health
General Submission Guidelines
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Title of your submission
- Names of all authors/ presenters and e-mail of one corresponding authors/presenter
- Abstract of 250 words or less; references are not recommended. Title and authors do not contribute to the total word count.
- Any conflicts of interest with industry
- Submission type: e-Poster or Ignite Talk or both (please note that Ignite Talks that are not accepted will be automatically considered for an e-Poster)
- Which topic area your submission would be best categorized under.
Suggested abstract structure
- Background: context and purpose/inquiry question
- Theoretical frameworks/current perspectives
- Findings/results/ discussion
- Impact/relevance to the advancement of the field of CME/CPD (if appropriate)
Attendees will have the opportunity to present their work in an electronic poster format and engage in conversation with other attendees about their work. The format will be announced with letters of acceptance along with general guidelines and presentation details. E-Posters will be in PowerPoint or PDF format.
Attendees will have five minutes to talk on a subject accompanied by automatically advancing slides every 15 seconds (total of 20 slides).
An individual may be the first author of only one submission for an Ignite Talk.
Talks will be timely, provocative, and creative – addressing a hot topic in eMental Health. For example, the presentation can:
- Describe research or an activity
- Present an innovation
- Share Lived/Living Experience
Once you have submitted your abstract, you will receive an automated e-mail with more information regarding e-Poster and Ignite Talk format guidelines, important dates, and resources for preparing your presentations.
Please direct questions about abstract submissions to email@example.com.